Dynafix Commercial have been awarded the design, supply, and installation contract for the façade glazing, windows and doors for 173 – 175 Taren Point Rd.
We are excited to provide a full frameless glass façade to be designed and engineered by Dynafix Commercial with a flexible supply chain that provides a compliant glass solution to match the design intent.
Working with G Webster Constructions, this purpose-built showroom and warehouse will demonstrate a state of the art and sophisticated presentation for its future occupants, including:
• 510 SQM of glazing, providing a floor to ceiling glass façade
• Signage exposure to thousands daily (RMS indicates over 55,000 passing vehicles daily)
• Customer Parking, loading and pick up areas
• Corner location at Parraweena Rd & Taren Point Rd
• Internal clearance from 4 to 5m
• Opposite Taren Point Hotel, Nick Scali, Coates Hire, Shell, IGA and Beacon Lighting
• Lift access and goods lift
• Flexible floor plans up to 700m² per level
Patton O’Donnell Architects
G Webster Constructions